Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Have a Happy Period!


You know what really grinds my gears America?! These freaking tampons and pads commercials! I hate the fact that all the females are always happy and smiling. Like no one is that excited about a cycle unless they are having a pregnancy scare. We all hate it; so who idea is it to have these commercials where women are running around smiling and happy? I think, matter of fact I know these commercials were the idea of a man. It has to be, because NO women in her right mind is that happy about a cycle. Now don’t get me wrong we all don’t have bad cycles, but we all at least have mood swings, cramps, bloating, or fatigue and the worst one of all... CRAVINGS! WE all experience at least one of these things! SMH! I just wish these companies would at least have one real commercial showing the true effects of a cycle. What I see on TV is NOWHERE close to the truth not even a little bit. I feel like every female can agree that those commercials are ridiculous and should be taken off the air. Maybe just maybe if they put a real commercial up guys could actually see what we go through on a monthly basis. You could never be happy with it and the worst part is it only stops when you are old or pregnant. Somebody! Anybody! Please get this blog to the people who make Always pads and Tampax tampon. Don’t even get me on the topic of tampons because I think that is the worst thing known to man. That’s another topic for a different day. I am not asking for a lot just a real representation of what a cycle really does to women. Show the stress and heartache and pain we go through on a monthly basis. Show how one minute we laugh and 2.4 seconds later we want to ripe someone’s head off. It’s a deep and painful process to a cycle for many and it sucks that they have to watch commercials of women smiling and having a jolly ole time when in reality that is not even remotely true!


http://www.memecenter.com/search/tampon

No comments:

Post a Comment